A Partnership for Charities and Professional Advisors
LEAVE A LEGACY™ is a nationally recognized program to raise awareness of the importance of well-planned, philanthropic gifts and their positive impact on our communities. A program of the Canadian Association of Gift Planners (CAGP-ACPDP™), LEAVE A LEGACY™ in Greater Vancouver and the Fraser Valley is promoted through volunteer efforts and with the support of charities, not-for-profits and professional advisors.
Join us as a LEAVE A LEGACY™ partner and help support the efforts of raising the public awareness of LEAVE A LEGACY™ and of the importance of estate and legacy planning in our communities. Effective July 1, 2014, our partnership levels were revised from our previous offering of a Standard level at $200.00 per year and an Elite level at $500.00 per year to a new Premier level at $350.00 per year.
The Premier Partnership at $350.00 per year provides a LEAVE A LEGACY™ partner the following benefits:
- Prominent listing of your organization’s name and contact information in the LEAVE A LEGACY™ Greater Vancouver Sun supplement feature published in November and April or May. For the April 2020 publication, the print/digital reach was 956,000 readers per week.
- Free publication of an article on the importance and impact of charitable gifts (subject to selection process) in the Vancouver Sun supplement feature published in November and April or May.
- Listing of your organization’s name and contact information in the Partner Directory of LEAVE A LEGACY™ Greater Vancouver website.
- Priority status as a LEAVE A LEGACY™ partner to secure paid advertisement space in each of the annual LEAVE A LEGACY™ supplements.
- Opportunity to share a donor story or article (with hyperlinks) involving your organization on the LEAVE A LEGACY™ Greater Vancouver website.
- Opportunity to be included in social media campaigns.
- Access to audio and video LEAVE A LEGACY™ Public Service Announcements (PSAs).
- TV, Radio and Print promotion of the LEAVE A LEGACY™ message during LEAVE A LEGACY™ Month in May each year.
- Access to the 2013 survey results in Metro Vancouver about donor awareness of the benefits of leaving a legacy by giving to charity and making a Will.
- Download a PDF of the “B.C. Executor’s Guide to Probate and Estate Administration“, at no charge.
- Download a PDF of the “The Philanthropic Conversation, A Guide for Professional Financial Advisors”, at no charge.
- Use of the LEAVE A LEGACY™ logo on your organization’s promotional material during your partnership term.
- Access to CAGP Greater Vancouver and surrounding area Chapter estate resources materials and marketing materials at the CAGP member price.