A Partnership for Charities and Professional Advisors
LEAVE A LEGACY™ is a nationally recognized program to raise awareness of the importance of well-planned, philanthropic gifts and their positive impact on our communities. A program of the Canadian Association of Gift Planners (CAGP-ACPDP™), LEAVE A LEGACY™ in Greater Vancouver and the Fraser Valley is promoted through volunteer efforts and with the support of charities, not-for-profits and professional advisors.
Join us as a LEAVE A LEGACY™ partner and help support the efforts of raising the public awareness of LEAVE A LEGACY™ and of the importance of estate and legacy planning in our communities. Effective July 1, 2014, our partnership levels were revised from our previous offering of a Standard level at $200.00 per year and an Elite level at $500.00 per year to a new Premier level at $350.00 per year.
The Premier Partnership at $350.00 per year provides a LEAVE A LEGACY™ partner the following benefits:
- Your organization’s name, contact and website listed in the LEAVE A LEGACY™ Partner Directory in the annual LEAVE A LEGACY™ Glacier Media community newspaper supplement, published in November each year. Covering a circulation of 250,000, the 2017 supplement reaches higher income households from Vancouver to the North Shore and beyond to Whistler, Squamish and the Sunshine Coast. The publication also covers Burnaby, New Westminster, the Tri-Cities, Richmond and Delta. The supplement will blanket elected distribution areas that contain high senior populations.
- Opportunity to submit an editorial article for the Glacier Media community newspaper supplement published in November each year.
- Your organization’s name and contact information (including email address – with hyperlink) on the LEAVE A LEGACY™ Greater Vancouver website.
- Your organization’s website (with hyperlink) listed on the LEAVE A LEGACY™ Greater Vancouver website.
- Your organization’s name, contact information and website listed in the LEAVE A LEGACY™ Partner Directory to be published in the annual LEAVE A LEGACY™ Vancouver Sun supplement feature published in May each year. For the 2018 publication, the print/digital reach is 300,300 readers daily, 55% of the 546,000 60+ adults in Metro Vancouver. 83% of the Vancouver Sun print/digital weekly readers aged 60+ are home owners. The Vancouver Sun has a reach of 944,000 age 18+ readers for print/digital every week.
- Opportunity to submit an editorial article for the Vancouver Sun supplement feature published in May each year.
- Priority status as a LEAVE A LEGACY™ partner to secure paid advertisement space in each of the annual LEAVE A LEGACY™ supplements.
- Access to audio and video LEAVE A LEGACY™ Public Service Announcements (PSAs).
- Opportunity to share a donor story or article (with hyperlinks) involving your organization on the LEAVE A LEGACY™ Greater Vancouver website.
- Opportunity to be included in social media campaigns.
- TV, Radio and Print promotion of the LEAVE A LEGACY™ message during LEAVE A LEGACY™ Month in May each year.
- Access to the 2013 survey results in Metro Vancouver about donor awareness of the benefits of leaving a legacy by giving to charity and making a Will.
- Access to an electronic version of the “B.C. Executor’s Guide to Probate and Estate Administration“, at no charge.
- Access to an electronic version of the “The Philanthropic Conversation, A Guide for Professional Financial Advisors”, at no charge.
- Use of the LEAVE A LEGACY™ logo on your organization’s promotional material during your partnership term.
- Access to CAGP Greater Vancouver and surrounding area Chapter estate resources materials at the CAGP member price.
- Access to national LEAVE A LEGACY™ marketing materials at the CAGP membership price.